Breastfeeding in Combat Boots handouts below are for personal use only.
Use of Breastfeeding in Combat Boots Handouts
The free handouts below may be printed for personal use only under the following conditions:
- Handouts must be duplicated in entirety. Content and graphics may not be modified in any way without prior permission.
- All author and copyright information must be included.
- Distribution is limited to print media.
- Handouts may not be posted on a website or distributed electronically.
- Handouts may not be photocopied or distributed in bulk.
- Handouts may not be sold.
- Use must comply with the International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes.
The following articles are available as handouts, in PDF format. [get Adobe Acrobat Reader]
- 10 Things I Wish Someone Had Told Me
- Benefits of Breastfeeding/Risks of Not Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding in the Military
- Breast Pump Cleaning Guidelines
- Checklist for Work
- Choosing a Breastpump
- Childcare Tips
- Dads and Breastfeeding
- Deployments, Schools, and Trainings
- Foods & Galactagogues to Support Breastfeeding
- Hand Expression
- Hands-Free Pumping Kit How-to
- HAZMAT & Breastfeeding
- Helping Your Breastfed Baby Accept a Bottle
- Increasing Your Milk Supply
- Making Plans/Speaking With Your Supervisor
- Military Policies
- Physical Training & Breastfeeding
- Pumping Tips
- Pumping Plan for Work
- Shipping Breastmilk
- Storage & Handling of Breastmilk
- TRICARE Lactation Policy
- Weaning/Weaning from the Pump
For more information about any of these topics, please consider buying the book, “Breastfeeding in Combat Boots: A Survival Guide or Successful Breastfeeding While Serving in the Military” for in-depth information on these subjects and many more!
None of the information contained herein is meant to provide medical advice. All decisions should be discussed with your health care provider.